What are the requirements to become a RRPproxy customer?
- You register at least 100 domains within 1 year OR
- You transfer at least 100 domains to RRPproxy after your sign-up
- You need an API access for your business
What is the procedure to become a RRPproxy customer?
In order to become an accredited Reseller Service Provider (RSP) of Key-Systems GmbH, please proceed as follows:
- Please sign-up to RRPproxy by using the online form.
- After you have created your RRPproxy account you must complete your registrar data and charge your account with 50 EUR via PayPal. Then you can start right away using our services.
- In order to get an unlimited and verified RRPproxy account you will be contacted by your Account Manager to clarify details such as your expected domain registration volumes and the appropriate service structure for your business. Furthermore, you will receive the necessary contracts (RSP General Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement, RSP Data Info-Form) that must be signed and submitted by email, fax or post.
My RRPproxy account is in the status „pending“ - what does this mean?
Your account has been created but is not active yet. In order to use our services please complete your registrar data and charge your account with 50 EUR.
My RRPproxy account is in the status „unverified“ - what does this mean?
Your account has been activated but your transactions are limited to the initial 50 EUR account balance. The amount of allowed API commands is limited as well and you are in the Bronze price scale.
As soon as your Account Manager has contacted you to verify your account you will get an unlimited RRPproxy account.
How can I start registering domains?
Please note that in order to register domains you have to fulfill two steps:
- Please charge your account with sufficient funds: As RRPproxy is based on prepayment, you must first charge your account with a positive balance which provides enough funds to process your registrations. As soon as a domain registration is successful, your account will automatically be debited with the amount due for the domain. We offer three methods of payment for a verified RRPproxy account: credit card payment, wire transfer and Paypal
- Please ensure, that you have activated the TLDs you would like to register: Within 'Account → Zones & Prices' in the web interface you can activate TLDs. Under this tab, you have to identify which TLDs you would like to activate, select the button with the lightning icon and confirm the registration requirements of the registries in the TLD appendices. Activating basically means, that you will be able to register and administer domains in the respective zone. TLD prices can also be found at 'Account → Zones & Prices'.
What are the methods of payment in the RRPproxy?
Your RRPproxy account is a so-called pre-payment account, meaning that you can only register domains, if you have a positive balance. We offer three different payment methods for a verified RRPproxy account:
- Wire transfer: You can initiate a wire transfer to charge your account. Upon receipt of payment the amount will be charged to your RRPproxy account. Please use one of our bank accounts and choose between Euro or Dollar account. Notice: Please don't forget to mention your reseller name in the reference field.
- Credit card payment: At 'Finances → Charge account' in the web interface you can select credit card as your favorite payment method.
- PayPal: At 'Finances → Charge account' in the web interface you can select PayPal as your favorite payment method (PayPal account required).
How can I register domains through the RRPproxy?
You can connect to the RRPproxy system either by web interface or API. The different API gateways are EPP, XRRP, XML, SOAP, HTTPS and SMTP (email).
How do I receive invoices?
Key-Systems GmbH only sends invoices upon request. The invoices are generated on the fifth of the following month and can be found in the section 'Finances' in the web interface, where they can easily be downloaded in .pdf format.
Where can I find prices, passwords and API access data in the web interface?
- Prices can be found at 'Account → Zones & Prices'.
- New passwords (also for the OT&E) can be set at 'Account → Settings'.
- All access data can be found at 'Account → Access Data' or in the API section of our website.
Where can I find documentations and manuals?
Key-Systems offers dedicated documentation and manuals. You can find the following documents within the section 'Downloads' in the web interface:
- API manuals
- How-to documentation
- TLD forms
Where can I find details about TLD registration requirements?
We developed a domain information wiki which provides detailed information needed for registering any of the TLDs in our portfolio, Please use the below link to view this service: