2022-06-11.BH Domains: Automated and Unrestricted
The Bahrain registry has relaunched the ccTLD .BH using CentralNic Registry as the backend provider. The TLD is available as an automated domain extension without registration restrictions.
The same applies to the IDN TLD .xn--mgbcpq6gpa1a (.albahrain) in Arabic which we now also offer.
Technical information can be found in our Knowledge Base.
2022-05-25.CHANNEL Launch has started
.CHANNEL is the new secure name space from Google Registry, a TLD to support creators seeking to monetize their content. Submit your Sunrise applications today.
- Sunrise: Is live and running until June 7, 2022 (15:59 UTC). For trademark holders with a valid signed mark data (SMD) file. First-come, first-served.
- Limited Registration Period (LRP): June 7 (16:00 UTC) until mid-2023. During LRP, registrants may apply for a domain name via content creation platforms that have been onboarded to the program. Selected .CHANNEL domains will receive an allocation token which must be provided during registration.
- General Availability (GA): mid-2023 onwards
Please note the following:
You must agree to the Usage Requirements and inform your customers of these special regulations. The .CHANNEL namespace is HTTPS-only..
Please visit our Knowledge Base for further details.
2022-05-24We are ISO 27001 Certified!
In working to be at the highest standard, we are proud to announce that as part of the Key-Systems GmbH, we have successfully been certified to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. The certification confirms that the way we process and store domain and Internet services-related information for our global customers meets the required security standards of the special assessment and certification.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) provides a reliable seal of approval that our team has come together to attain. We do our best to provide you with safe and reliable services and are proud to hold this special level of recognition!
2022-05-23Limited support on holidays in May & June
We only offer limited technical e-mail and telephone support on the following days due to public holidays in Germany:
- Thursday, May 26 (Ascension Day)
- Monday, June 6 (Whitsun)
- Thursday, June 16 (Feast of Corpus Christi)
Thank you for your understanding.
2022-05-17Scheduled Maintenance Work on May 21
We would like to inform you about our next RRPproxy system maintenance on Saturday, May 21, 2022, 07:00 - 11:00 UTC (09:00 - 13:00 CEST).
You may expect the following:
DNS: Available - Domains will continue to resolve normally
vServer: Available - vServers will be reachable
Web interface: Affected
Please excuse any inconvenience this may cause.
2022-05-05.AU 2nd Level Domain Names available!
On March 24, 2022, auDA, the Registry operator for the Australian ccTLD .AU, has released the .AU second level extension. This is big and exciting news for the region and will change how Australia uses and registers .AU domain names!
Watch our two-part .AU Second Level Release webinar series, covering all the important aspects of the .AU application and grandfathering process. Our Experts from the Reseller Division explain everything you need to know to lead your customers into this exciting next .AU phase.
For further information and to watch the webinars, please click here.
2022-01-26Changes to the .LOVE premium list
As of January 25, 2022, the following changes apply to .LOVE premium lists:
- 2, 3-character IDN .LOVE domains were released and added to the premium list (covering the following language scripts Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Lao, Thai)
- Previously banned and reserved domains were released and added to the premium list
- Single premium domains experienced tier changes
The current .LOVE premium tiers and the standard pricing for all other .LOVE transactions remain unchanged. The updated price points for premium domain changes can be obtained via the EPP fee extension.
2022-01-25.DAY Launch - EAP started!
.DAY is the new secure name space of Google Registry in which registrants can create domains that relate to memorable and special days along with physical or online events.
- Sunrise: Beendet
- Early Access Program (EAP): January 25 (16:00 UTC) until February 1, 2022 (15:59 UTC). First-come, first-served.
- General Availability (GA): As of February 1, 2022 (16:00 UTC). First-come, first-served.
Please note the following requirement: .DAY is HTTPS-only. The entire .DAY namespace has been added to the HSTS Preload list. As such, all second-level domains under .DAY will only load on modern browsers if a valid SSL certificate has been configured and the webserver is serving HTTPS. Resellers are required to include language in their registration flow to make users aware of this feature. More details is available in our Knowledge Base.